• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

First project release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi Everyone,
I'm new here at the hive workshop and was wondering if anyone was interested in hearing about my first release which i am currently creating with a friend of mine. its called survival of the pack. its basically a single or multiplayer map, you play as a newly started wolf pack with a den building your alpha and 5 pups. protect your pups so that they may grow into a strong wolf to fight for the pack. your allies include environmentalists and other wolf packs. your enemies are the hunters, farmers and the main human city. most abilities are custom and were currently working on cinematic for the opening and other important events. if you want a more detailed explanation or have any other questions please just say so i will be open to suggestions and will be happy to answer questions. also please do not leave hateful or mean comments about the map. if you don't like it don't comment. i will try to release a beta version as soon as possible :spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker: thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.