• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Wazza

My name you dont really need to know irl but yes i am a very BIG noob and would like to make good maps. if you ever catch one of my creations and wish to add a comment please do not be harsh for i am a big sensitive noob lol. please do not email me for i do not check it often if you do find my email address. i also want to know how in the world do people make models cause really im stumped lol. but enough about that im just your average blood elf lover that loves to make maps and play WoW. and no my toon is not named iron elf on wow its always taken pfft. anyway goodluck to you all with your maps and such and many blood elves to you. =) :spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.