• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Abstract Terrain - Insignia

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I got bored I thought of trying to do something a little abstract with Terraining, most terrains I see are of a land scape or a subject or something so I tried to make something that's more so just for the interest of the form.

This is the result, I call it Insignia (Messing with the fog I found I like all three of these colors so I took a picture of all of them):
153136-albums2668-picture26361.jpg

153136-albums2668-picture26360.jpg

153136-albums2668-picture26359.jpg

I just want to get some opinions on it

Level 36
The black one is by far best, as it makes for a looming effect, and hides the fact that you did nothing else than the actual structure itself :p On both other terrains you can easily see the emptiness around it and the stretched texture of the wall behind it. Its not bad, you just want to fill up the empty spaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.