• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ability, Target water instead of ground?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need help, i'm making a map and i have a ship <the flying dutchman> that summons a Kraken which spawns tenticles, these are all based off the forgoten one, cept the flying dutchman. What i need is it to target water instead of land. Thanks.

On a completely other note, for the same map <its a bships i've been working on for a while> i'm using the phoenix fire ability for making items that shoot missiles at enemies, if i set the duration normal to 0 it will only shoot the unit once, and if i set it to 0.01 it will interfear with the other cannons, could you help me?

I'll give +rep for either or both of these done, thanks.

Last edited:
Level 13
Try it like this

• WaterCheck
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Your Spell
    • Actions
      • Set Leak_Point = (Target point of ability being cast)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • -------- This checks if the target point is water --------
          • (Terrain pathing at Leak_Point of type Floatability is off) Equal to False
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 10 Tenticles at Leak_Point....
        • Else - Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.