• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

ability/spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here just click on the trigger and copy-paste on your map.

Attachments

• How to copy.jpg
    How to copy.jpg
    482.6 KB · Views: 90
Level 1
thank you but must i do it on all triggers then?
and i can only open 1 Warcraft world edit

Here I wrote up new "How to import My spells from SSP"

SSP® v1.2

Ok, lets do this by steps:
1 .Open this map

2 .Open your map

* .Go to "File" -> "Preferences" -> tick "Automaticly create unknown variables while pasting trigger data"
* .you can swap between the maps by clicking window -> <this map> <your map>

3 .Copy custom object data of the speciffic spell (from Object editor) from this map to your map (that includes spells, buffs and a dummies, you also need to export custom dummy model if you don't have it)

4 .Copy the spell trigger to your map

5 .You will need to reconnect these lines:
-Main condition of the spell[use the source spell]
-Dummy Abilities [Spells casted by invisible casters, you'll need to do that only when you'll import a spell taht is using dummy ability-es]
-Some spells are using Hashtables and you'll need to copy two variables from this Initialization to your Initialization, spells using hashtables are using a NOTE message in their description
-There is just one thing, if you'll take spells from diffent heroes and give it to your hero and those spells are based on the same spell e.g. Fire wall and Ion canon, simply use some other base spell

6 .Disable and enable the spell triger (if it gives you any errors) If it does chech the trigger again you did something wrong.

7 .Give the base ability to your hero

8 .Test the spall ^^

* .If you have any problems with it, you are free to contact me at the Hive Workshop =)

#GIVE CREDITS IF YOU USE OR MODFY THIS SPELLS (for those who don't know what credits are, just write my name somewhere on your map)

-BerzekeR-

Note, this also contains some stuff for new version...

Status
Not open for further replies.