• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ability Shop, Leveling Abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I tried searching here and googling for the answer, but I couldn't find anything.

I'm trying to find a simple way to make an ability shop, say for a Custom Hero game, except that if you already have the ability and you buy the ability from the shop, it changes your ability from level 1 to level 2. Pretty much, the system they have in HeroCraft. Any help?

I can't really give real rep right now, cause I don't got enough myself, but I appreciate your help.

Level 7
Well, in theory that's how I would do it. But what condition checks for that? If Buying Unit has Storm Bolt Lvl. 1? I don't see where I could find something like that. I'm sticking with GUI for now, seeing as I don't know Jass.

Level 7
Thanks, just needed to know where I could get to that.

Never asked before, how do I change my problem to solved?

Status
Not open for further replies.