• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ability Request - Voodoo Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I would like to request a spell since I'm not good at making one. So here we go.

---
Spell Name: Voodoo Puppet
Target Type: Unit Target
Description: Summons a Voodoo Puppet beside the targeted unit (Note #1: The Voodoo Puppet does nothing. It can't walk attack but it is vulnerable). Now, if the voodoo puppet is damaged, the targeted unit is also damage equally dealt by the puppet. (Note #2: The Voodoo Puppet can be attacked by allies,self and enemies.)

The Puppet is stringed to the targeted unit (I guess a lightning would work as a string) If then the targeted unit escapes within the desirable area, then the puppet will be removed and cancelled.

---

I think this is an excellent spell. I am inspired of the Voodoo Puppet in HoN. Thank you for helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.