• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

<Ability evade issue + 2 other spells>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hail all

I'm finishing some heroes and spells on my map and i got some problems that you might solve. I already spent few days on forum and it helped alot fixing most of my problems and solving my questions, yet these 3 remain: :sad:

1.) I made hero who's mana is drained each second and he gains mana by hitting and killing (thats how he replanishes mana). He has an ability/spell similar to [Roar] which provides his allies with bonus damage.

--> What i would like to make is a trigger that makes my hero replenish power not only from his only hits but from the hits his allies do while under the effect of this [Roar] ability. :wink:

For example: if my hero is surounded with 3-4 allies while in combat, he will regain more mana, based on the damage he and his allies do to their enemies.

2.) I've searched most [evasion] threads here and i didnt find my solution, so if you can solve my problem or direct me to the thread where it could be solved i would appreciate that. :psmile:

--> Is it posible to make [evasion] ability based with cooldown.

For example: if i use that ability my hero is granted [evasion] ability for some time? I tried fixing problem with morph abilities, but i got some problems with that, can it be done in any other way but morphing? :sadpanda:

3.) Best way to make ability thats like self buff that grants hero bonus to Stats (Str/Agi/Int). It should also be with cooldown, not passive like [Attribute Bonus] ability.

Also is it possible to make without using Robo-Goblin ability...?

Well thats it...
I'm sry if those problems are already solved, i didnt see them on other threads.

Thank you for reading my post.

/salute

:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.