• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aaand Imported music no longer works.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ugg and another bug :/ I'm regretting ever updating to this latest broken patch..I should have known better -__-

So....I was testing out one of my custom maps, basically in the triggers I have it so during a cinematic an imported music plays at the start, it starts out by playing "ocean wave sound effect" that works fine, but later on in the cinematic I have an other imported music that is supposed to play as seen in the image, but it no longer plays :/ It just keeps playing the same "ocean sound effect" until about 5 minutes after the cinematic is over where for what ever reason the other music starts playing!! Gaah I'm so confused XD

I was also testing out one of my older maps "Good&Evil" and none of the imported music works at all! :p It just pays in game human music lol :p what a mess reforge is.......

Baah any how, I guess i'll give it a rest for now..:p

Attachments

• music dosn't work.png
    music dosn't work.png
    79.5 KB · Views: 77
Level 20
I wouldn't be surprised if they 'left out' mp3 compatibility so they don't have to pay the licensing fee.

I have read in another thread that flac works, but maybe ogg should, too.

Level 20
Well apparently I was wrong about the mp3 thing... the ones I have still work (mostly). The mp3s played, but the Play Sound function was not terribly responsive.

Level 4
Well apparently I was wrong about the mp3 thing... the ones I have still work (mostly). The mp3s played, but the Play Sound function was not terribly responsive.
Does still no one made a tutorial about the new channels you can choose from those sound files inside the Weditor? I am struggling because nothing works properly

Status
Not open for further replies.