• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Here you can read the whole idea:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40856

Something more:
Each race will get a upgrade with much tech requirements, at his 3rd Townhall to enable futuristic units:
-Each race his own kind of thank (don't think directly think about a M1Abrams but more about this (for the undeads) http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/3326/
-Each race much more futuristic units and upgrades
-Greatly enlarged the Goblin-Assortiment; with the futuristic upgrade you can buy more futuristic units and upgrades.
Something more about the futuristic things:
Each race got some new units as I said. All these units are in the style of the races from Warcraft III. Here they are:

Undeads
-Obsidian Tank
models_3326_screenshot.jpg

This is the main tank of the Undead. This light-tank is a fast usefull unit, good at destroying air and low armor units. Armor gets an important rule because the Obsidian Tank shots are very fast and with not very much damage. At each shot the armor wil reduce the damage, so with this effect the armor wil be optimised.

Also thinking to ad this one:
-Undead Hunter
models_3321_screenshot.jpg

Because the Undead Sky Borge transport ship don't gots a weapon to defend himself, this unit can be very usefull to defend your transports. This is a excellent sky fighter for attacks from the air.

Maybe, very maybe I'm going to ad this one:
-Upgrade: Undead...:confused:
I dont't k'now a good name for this one, if you know one then just post it
models_3301_screenshot.jpg

A very costly upgrade making a unit to superior class.

Some more creating and created
Poeple that test my mod seemely likes to build just a wall from towers at this map. That make this ad very usefull:
-Each race gots a own new transport unit (mostly kind of zeppelins).
-Transport boats (especaily at this map) are now also much more usefull.
-Also thinking to make a AI that will also build lines of towers and use the "Drop Behind Enemy Lines" tactic.
The Undeads gots like each race a air-transport: the Sky Borge.
The Sky Borge campain-unit get some new upgrades, like a upgrade to enable attack at ground structures and mechanical units.

Humans:
-Gnomemobile
models_2956_screenshot.jpg

As you can see this model don't realy got weapons so it is used to run over enemy units.

-Air Ship
models_1645_screenshot.jpg

The air-transport of the Humans. Has some cannons to defend against other air attackers. I'ts got some usefull upgrades.

For more Human units I need some more models, if you know a good model please post it here.

One of the things I said there was:
-Greatly enlarged the Goblin-Assortiment; with the futuristic upgrade you can buy more futuristic units and upgrades.
This is a new buliding for the Neutral Passive goblins:
models_3592_screenshot.jpg

Level 2
An Accident

Actually it was an accident by posting this thread. This list is'nt finished, it need more screenshots (ingame screenshots included).

It will be nice if this thread can be removed.
I am still working on a good post of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.