• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A video I made for YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Well there was that quest about finding who stole that painting in the castle but I can't find enough clues. I found only a painting in one of the towers.

It would be cool if there was a dancing room in the capital and the character could get married.

Level 36
It's alright. It was way overhyped by Peter Molyneaux and it's about 3 or 4 years old by now. You should wait for the sequel.

You also forgot to mention that you can have sex with women in Fable xD

The reason I said "with women" is that you can marry guys too. The one school teacher wanted to do that, it was kind of scary.

Level 19
I don't care about the sex part it would be really cool to get some beatiful and wise woman to dance. When is the sequel coming?
EDIT: It said that Fable 2 is coming to Xbox360 next year. Are they going to make it for PC too?

Level 7
That quest requires a lot of talking and stuff.. And Chapel did it by the way (I think that's her name?) Go to the dining hall and look at the carpet, it has paint stains on it. That's a start ;o

Level 25
Well there was that quest about finding who stole that painting in the castle but I can't find enough clues. I found only a painting in one of the towers.

hmm the stolen painting is one of the hardest quests in Oblivion.
You say that you found the painting, now you need to find who is the painter.
Now you must find the room of the "Chanel, the court mage". And in her room you need to look in her lectern. She has painting supplies in here.
Then accuse her. She will admit she stole the painting and why if she like you enough. Talk to the Countess, and tell her about what happened. You will get your reward. But if you don't tell Countess who is the real stealer, the Chanel will paint a portrait of you............. you will see:grin:

Level 34
Btw in Fable (Lost Chapters) they got a brothel in Darkwood at DW Camp can't miss it :) No creeps or zombies only chicks (and a 80 year old hooker o_O)

Even a quest there haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.