• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

A trail of bad luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
So when the PA arcana event first started I was in LP (thanks to valve's shitty servers that disconnected me and I couldn't reconnect) and played about 3 games with pa arcana. We couldn't win 2 games even though we got the contract in both, third time we won 2 peeps got sniper sets (I'm guessing that was their last game in LP). From then on I haven't been able to win a single public game, getting idiots like PA who tp's top alone to feed contract, and invokers who lose mid with 0-10 and afk after that. The one time we were winning the game all of a sudden it was safe to leave because of "poor network connection". While there was some lag in that game, other games where it was almost impossible to play did actually count. Since then I've just been getting careless teammates who just keep feeding contracts. You can't imagine how painful it is to see other team get free sets for the 10th time. That's why I think it's best that I quit dota for a while.

So what are some of your stories of terrible luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.