• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Steam, Roller Coaster Tycoon, and then some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I think we all know of (or HEARD of) Half-Life (2). It's producer, Valve, is a (conformation?) "friend" of Steam's, which has a SWEET program, called "Steam" (redundant, right?). I recently got this thing and let me tell you, I LOVE IT. I could get demos/full games (not for free of course) at the click of the mouse. It ROCKS.

So, what game did I get first? Well, I got Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum edition. With full 3D, weather and day/night cycles, interactive rides/ridable rides, this game rocks too. But what is my problem? Well, after completing a gravity-and-death-defying coaster (which I ominously titled Twisted Reality), the peeps were too scared to ride it... I was pissed. Is anyone else bothered with the fact that if you make an uber coaster the peeps won't ride it? Is anyone else bothered with the fact that peeps prefer sissy rides? [Discuss]

Level 5
Agreed, it is stupid to make your best rides unusable. They should make the rides always used by the People.

Level 15
Do you think they have a mod for something like that? And not just for those types of rides... how about for scenery and stuff? I saw videos of Starwars/Space themed rides that were pretty sweet...

Status
Not open for further replies.