• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Terrible BUG!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I just downloaded a few Spells and i kept the instructions going,I pasted them in the Triggers and in the abilities, but when i start the game everything look normal, but when i select a unit it responds only to the click but IT CANT BE MOVED, IT CANT DO NOTHING BUT TALK! so do Buildings!!! Ahhhh
Help me!

Level 3
Sudden Change

Hey i just deleted a few spells from the trigger command and the units are responding right now (seems that one or more spells are bugging the game), but now ive another problem i cant even see the spells, they are there, they consume mana and all, but i cannot see them, did i installed the spells wrong? or maybe is not possible to copy more than one spell???
Ahhhhhh!

Level 3
?????

Ive noticed something weird, the first spell actually works, but when i add the "Hyper Storm" spell in the trigger command it has a "half red" icon in contrast with the White rectangle that the first spell(that actually works) is this the problem????
Please Help me, ive all the morning and the afternoon trying and trying.... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.