• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Stupid Map

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
-By -LwO-EdGaRd
-Fully translated to english
-Fixed mayor bugs
-Patrick Star Character OMG!

Keywords:
Retard
Contents

A Stupid Map (Map)

Reviews
17:48, 26th Jan 2009 Rui: Do not upload your map multiple times. This map has also been reported as to be low quality. Please do not submit it here at the Hive. [highlight]Rejected[/code].

M

17:48, 26th Jan 2009
Rui:
Do not upload your map multiple times. This map has also been reported as to be low quality. Please do not submit it here at the Hive.
[highlight]Rejected[/code].

Level 3
this map is the worst i've ever seen...

- spongebob models (patrick)
- first item is a bomb so if you play first time you have to restart (an item that only a retard could have implemented...)
- the tooltips are spanish but some names are english? o_O (so much for the "translated")
- no map description
- no known "target/goal/mission"

i really hate the Series Spongebob (be cool become stupid!) it messes up our children like DragonBall (let your fist discuss with your mates in Kindergarten and basic school!!!) already did...

1/5

Level 7
i upload this map here because i want to know your opinion cause im spanish and in the server i ve played a lot of people like this so they hosted this and played with others so is not a bad map i inly made this for laughts but no for other purpouse so i dont think this is bad i can do better is a (are you a retard map) ive see others in this site and they arent too good

Level 3
ok to be constructive here are a few suggestions for you:

-> add a map description! "What's it all about? What has to be done?"
-> add a list of features
-> remove the bomb!
-> add a usable minimap!
-> remove patrick and the map preview or add a lot more spongebob - so that i'll make more sense...
-> dont write "fully translated" until you really did it! Never ever lie to your target group/audience!!!
-> make the map look more interesting... the overview that was given was a bit... static...

i think that's it... try it or leave it - it's your choice! But keep in mind: if you're sure that your map is that good and it doesnt need changes although this communty says, it doesnt make sense to upload your map here... then just host it somewhere...

Last edited:
Level 19
At first I thought this would be a crappy are you a retard copy, but when I looked more closely, I realized it is actually not bad!
Things like the tree bit etc were really quite nice!
Please work on FULLY translating it though...
ADD A DESCRIPTION (Just say that it is a map similar to Are you a retard)
4/5

Level 7
_______

At first I thought this would be a crappy are you a retard copy, but when I looked more closely, I realized it is actually not bad!
Things like the tree bit etc were really quite nice!
Please work on FULLY translating it though...
ADD A DESCRIPTION (Just say that it is a map similar to Are you a retard)
4/5

Finally one person ahve time to play some traps in the map,it is not bad but if you only play the entrace of the map you will not found it interesting and fun so thanks