• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III stupid stuff

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
No one helped me in this cinematic.......

This cinematic is stupid stuff I made out of Warcraft III.

Keywords:
stupidstuff stupid stuff
Contents

Warcraft III stupid stuff (Map)

Reviews
11:08, 6th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: This reminds me of Warcraft 3 Figures on Crack, anyway: * No story, no point of the cinematic, just random stuff that are supposed to be funny, but they really aren't. * Bad static cameras. * Terrain...

M

11:08, 6th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
This reminds me of Warcraft 3 Figures on Crack, anyway:

* No story, no point of the cinematic, just random stuff that are supposed to be funny, but they really aren't.
* Bad static cameras.
* Terrain was horrible, plain, a lot of empty spaces.

I can't say much more, but don't upload maps like this anymore here. Use EpicWar instead. Rejected.

Level 5
Pretty Good Climatic.

When the peasent says thats it i'm dead near the end the taurens should be a different color.

Thought it was pretty good how you managed to always made the lines ingame work.

The grunt and peasent part was really funny. Keep up the good work. :)

Level 3
Thanks.

Pretty Good Climatic.

When the peasent says thats it i'm dead near the end the taurens should be a different color.

Thought it was pretty good how you managed to always made the lines ingame work.

:grin: thanks, ill edit that part.

This is a complete ripoff of roman_legion's map Warcraft figures on crack! - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
It was a lot worse too...
2/5

Hmm, could you tell me what did I rip off from Warcraft figures on crack?
I didn't watch Warcraft figures on crack before.

How long is the cinematic? Please tell it PLEASE!!! :()

Minutes i guess.

Pretty Good Climatic.

By the way, I have changed the peasant's colour.:grin: Thanks to all those who watched this cinematic. Hope you really enjoyed it.

Last edited by a moderator: