• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Star Wars map I am making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Im making a new Star Wars map for WC3 TFT and Its been going pretty good so far, but I was wondering if anybody would like to help me make it? not necessarily make models and stuff for it be be kinda like partners. It would really help if you had experience with map making and triggers. But if you also want to join for model making thats good too because there are some that I need.

Level 5
I might want to help since I have a lot of Star Wars maps I am in the progress of making... and a lot of ideas...
...however, I am also trying to learn gmax and hopefully can put in my own models sometime... so I may not join because I could be self-sufficient... but that is not the case right now...

but very importantly, what is the map based on?
single-character? battle between armies? space dogfights? jedi battles?
and what time period?
Sith Wars? Old Republic? Clone Wars? Empire and Rebellion?
...and what is the set up?
tower defense? ring wars-ish? diplomacy type? warhammer-ish? DOTA -ish? Dark Deeds like? etc.etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.