• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] A simple trigger, but has a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am working on making a simple quick AI trigger for my map which causes a unit to move to a region once the item reaches a set amount of charges, but when the trigger activates, all the unit does is sit there. I had the region set as a variable at one time, didn't even work either... What am I doing wrong?

172176-albums1595-picture12068.jpg

I just want the unit to move, but he refuses :cry:

I've tried to make the unit "give" the item to a building to see if that would work, but I get the same problem.

Last edited:
Level 3
Yes I mean the move order, and he does not use the charges because its not a "usable" item.

Edit: Ah many thanks to KeLeNoR for helping me with this trigger problem! He might not have made the trigger function 100% as I needed but it still helped me make it work the way I wanted it to!

My problem has been solved!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.