• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help with trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi everybody,

I am working on a map and need help finishing a trigger, its pretty simple but I cant seem to work out the finer details. Basically, a unit uses soul theft to capture another unit (classified as a sapper), and then drops it off in region 000. The unit is sacrificed and a spiked collar item is created as a reward. What I have below works, but I want the trigger it turns on to be a similar trigger, but require several units as a sacrifice (for a better reward). I tried using integer comparisons, but it stopped the second trigger from firing. I feel like there is a pretty simple answer, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 000 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • ((Entering unit) is A sapper) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Unit - Kill (Entering unit)
      • Item - Create Spiked Collar at (Center of Region 001 <gen>)
      • Lightning - Create a Finger of Death lightning effect from source (Position of (Entering unit)) to target (Center of Region 001 <gen>)
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Lightning - Destroy (Last created lightning effect)
      • Trigger - Turn on Untitled Trigger 001 Copy Copy <gen>
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)

Level 4
Thanks for the advice. Is the trigger not MUI because of the wait? Its just for an effect, red lightning appears at the point where the item is created. When multiple triggering units enter the region, the lightning is not destroyed though. I tried to overcome this by making it possible to only have one triggering unit at a time, but I would like to find out how to overcome this limitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.