• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] I want your final touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey there.

I have a maze where enemies just appear from nowhere. I have made a trigger that I want you to make it better, edit it to local and fix all the leaks. The current trigger is pretty bad made and I hope you can make it better.

There are many places in the campaign where these monsters spawn.

Current trigger:

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 000 <gen>
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 000 Copy <gen>
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 000 Copy 2 <gen>
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 000 Copy 3 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
      • Unit - Create 1 Eredar Warlock for Neutral Hostile at (Center of secret area <gen>) facing (Position of (Entering unit))
      • Animation - Play (Last created unit)'s death animation
      • Unit - Add Permanent Invisibility to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Pause (Last created unit)
      • Wait 2.32 seconds
      • Unit - Move (Last created unit) instantly to (Center of Region 000 <gen>)
      • Unit - Remove Permanent Invisibility from (Last created unit)
      • Animation - Change (Last created unit)'s animation speed to (0.00 - 50.00)% of its original speed
      • Wait 4.00 seconds
      • Unit - Unpause (Last created unit)
I have attached the map and I hope you can edit it. And please, don't just say "edit that and that" because I want you to edit the map. Just take it, edit it and attach it to your post. The one who can help will have some rep and credits. Thanks!

Attachments

• Aero Respawn.w3x
    17.6 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.