• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A simple model request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I'm in need of an icicle model, such as the one in the picture, no need to add ANY textures whatsoever, just make a geoset and I'll wrap what I want on it myself. It'll be used for placing on the edges of building roofs, cave entrances and in between battlements on a wall. Don't make them too long and add a small flat surface at the back so that it merges with my snowed wall easier, else I'd need to go out of my way to make it look smooth. + Rep and credits will be given to the person who makes it. Cheers ya'll.

1956936-137547-frozen-stream-in-winter-icicle.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Ah. no problem. Btw, thanks to the mods for the name change <3.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

3 lengthy downfacing cones next to each other with an oval-ish top part to make placing it on walls easier. Basically something like this
_____
| | |
| | }-- the front should look something like this
. |

-_
___-_ }----- The side should be sorta like this. I'm a bit lazy, i know. If this is too confusing i'll do a quick doodle.
|

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Ah, don't worry about it. I've waited so far, I can wait some more ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.