• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A simple model and Icon edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hero:
Hey I was curious if someone could de-weapon shadow hunter beta. and if possible, take his Rack off his back? but that would be a seperate model. So this would be 2 request, both without weapons. one with a Rack and one without.
Ability Icon:
hey I am making a hero and his theme is voodoo and possesion. his other 3 abilities icons are a combo of bright green and purple for a creepy look. I would need a icon for this hero of his mask.Depends on how you want to make it, but maybe edit his icon with a few glow effects or use bloodlust buff icon with a differant look or even an edit on healing ward, yet change the color and make it not look like a ward, or if you really want you could start from scratch. but just some ideas to use as a base so you dont have to do to much work. only request, I would like the mask to me looking left on the screen. but thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
GL, and enjoy

nevermind, ive made both of them :) both based off shadow hunter beta from this site :) enjoy and gl with watever ur using em for

Info. Both have been made weaponless, including the waepon glow meaning it looks like it never had a weapon in its life. One has had the entire back rack removed, one hasnt.

Rep would be appreciated if u can spare it :)

Attachments

• BetaShadowhunter-WithoutRack.mdx
    262.3 KB · Views: 91
  • BetaShadowhunter-WithRack.mdx
    262.3 KB · Views: 117
Level 7
wow thanks alot shadoye. if you ever need help with trigger. I would be more then happy to help. gui or minor jass. till then i just added some rep for you. the least i can do.

All that is left is an icon! woot

Level 7
woops sorry general. thought it was the original icon. my fault, and if you could general, could i have the original icon and also an edited one where it would just be just the mask and maybe a glow effect in the background. but could you make the mask icon face to the left of the screen? once again i am sorry for using your icon but would grately appriecate if you could help.

Status
Not open for further replies.