• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

simple model edit request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
hey there,

looking for someone to make some small adjustments to this troll by @HappyTauren (who says there he is fine with it being edited):

1. give him something with team color (part of his pants/some sort of minor armor/his bracers - whatever)
2. give him a weapon that doesn't stab him during animations (I was thinking maybe the succubus's daggers)
3. dissapation
4. hero glow (optional)
5. portrait talk animation

- I like the fact that he looks kind of creepy-stalkerish, so try to keep with that theme...

thanks!!

prev.png

Edits done:
- New body color scheme
- Team-colored wristbands and voodoo masks on shoulder and waist area.
- Dagger weapon taken from Demonness model, animations edited to prevent the troll from stabbing himself.
- One new attack animation.
- Animation optimizations and fixed their names.
- Portrait animation with talking animation:

portrait.png

Attachments

• Troll_StalkerHero_Portrait.mdx
    93.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Level 21
hey,

I wonder if I could trouble you with one more thing on this topic -

for one ability it would help to have a "missile" version of this unit. just having him doing the walking animation, and a blank death animation would be awesome. (I tried using it as is and the missile dies on the ground...)

thanks!!!

I most certainly do not :pgrin:. Couldn't find anything relevant when googling it either. If you happen to know of a good link to help me find out I'd be happy for a nudge in the right direction.

I'm not a teacher, unfortunately. Plenty of tutorials around here to help you get started :)

hey,

I wonder if I could trouble you with one more thing on this topic -

for one ability it would help to have a "missile" version of this unit. just having him doing the walking animation, and a blank death animation would be awesome. (I tried using it as is and the missile dies on the ground...)

thanks!!!

Attachments

• RunningBlueMan.mdx
    214.3 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.