• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

A short survey. I need your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
On an average day, how many hours do you spend browsing the internet? and in what type of site are you on most of the time? (forums, blogs, news, religious sites, dating sites, etc...)

This a kinda important survey for my thesis so I hope you guys can help me by commenting your answers. I don't know if it would matter but please be honest. Thanks :D

Since i'm still sick. I can't really think straight so if you have any questions concerning my questions, just ask. x3

SeedinAethyr

Spam Moderator
Level 11
I spent most of my time gaming on Battle.Net, not browsing the internet. Still, I spend about one hour everyday browsing the internet, and most of that hour is browsing Hive. :)

Level 15
Maybe about since when I wake up (11am - 1pm) till about 12am - 2am. Not all of that time is focused on the medium I use to spend browsing, but a good portion of it is. My time is spent on, depending on what I feel like doing: Dota 2, Tumblr, forums, YouTube and Facebook/Skype/social things.

Level 20
holy crap. some of you guys really need to get a life, tbh:(

Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg

Level 11
If I have nothing to do outdoors (wanna do or needa do)... I'm in front of my PC from morning to midnight. And the sites I mostly visit: Face.thick.as.Book, YouTube, Warcraft III Community sites including TheHiveWorkShop, sometimes Shock Sites and rarely Malware Sites (testing my Anti-Virus)...

You said you're sick...
Well, get well soon, and drink some water from the well. (You see the rhyme?)

You said you're tired?
Then, go to your den at ten and eat don't spit. (See the rhyme? Yeah I know you love me already for my awesome rhymes, you don't have to praise me, just calm down)

Level 6
@eubz

Maybe 'cause it's too inaccurate matter? It really may differ from time to time for someone. F. ex. I'm spending less time in the internet on weekends.

Level 18
so, let's start: I spend lot of time browsing net sites which are: OGame.org, Facebook, THW, Dream Views sometimes and only like 30 mins on YT.
A maximum of 45-1 hour on each of the site. The rest is World Editor and DotA :p

Inbetween, I watch yt videos and learn C++ (this I started few days ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.