• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A request for an animator for well-along project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
OK here are the spaceships

Any death animation would be fine, from flying down in flames to simply disappearing anythings good. As for birth can you just make them go upwards like a VTOL take-off?

The only one that needs any kind of attention to it is the TTship, as its rather larger in-game.

I'll attach a pic of what I mean.

Attachments

• vtol.jpg
    vtol.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 77
  • battleship.MDX
    14.3 KB · Views: 52
  • bomber.MDX
    10.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Bridge.blp
    312.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Carrier.MDX
    24 KB · Views: 47
  • corvette.MDX
    9.3 KB · Views: 50
  • cruiser.MDX
    12.7 KB · Views: 53
  • destroyer.MDX
    10.2 KB · Views: 47
  • dreadnaught.mdx
    21.4 KB · Views: 45
  • drone.MDX
    6.7 KB · Views: 50
  • fighter.MDX
    11.2 KB · Views: 46
  • flagship.MDX
    19.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Frigga.MDX
    14.3 KB · Views: 52
  • trader.MDX
    20.9 KB · Views: 55
  • scout.mdx
    9.2 KB · Views: 52
  • TTship.MDX
    9.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Level 10
EDIT: DELETED DOUBLE POST
might want to post a file

You're getting a bit annoying ghost...

note the use of the word WILL I'm still scanning my picture in...
OK and here's the buildings

A little more complicated here as they all need either birth, working and/or upgrade animations.

Again I'll upload in a min when I get some piccies drawn and scanned.

EDIT: Some of the models are on my brother's PC so they'll have to wait. Good luck with the ships.

Level 22
remember ghost we do these as FAVOURS not for money and time is money so don't bug people, its annoying ^^

I don't know if the Americans created this 'time is money' but really, it doesn't have to be all about money, as if one should be getting money for everything he does. You can say 'time is life', like instead of doing models you can be outside enjoying life. ^^

Level 10
Its just when people are like have you done it yet, have you done it yet? and its like if you want someone to do you a favour don't annoy them, I make stuff for people out of the good will, so if they bug me, that good will dries up and so does their request.

BTW, your house is a m*****f****r to texture ^^ far to many curvy faces.

Level 10
I can do the death anim in magois, its just gsetting alpha to 100% for the death animation.

However its the luanch animation I really need as its awkward to trigger, just out of interest, does anyone know how to reference a unit that expires via a timer? One thats been added via triggers
  • Actions:
    • Unit - Add expiration timer
and how goes the animating wugi? Any progress yet?

Regards,
MadCD:infl_thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.