• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Recipe system Request(GUI)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hey,all.I have a request.I want a recipe system(something like the usual).Before posting any links to the demo maps already been made,know that i have checked them all.Here is what i ask.A system which you buy the recipe,checks if all items are in your inventory(and not the idiotic idea that you should have this X item in slot 1 and this Y item in slot 2,it should work for any slot...) then creates the same special effect above the hero that's been used when you buy the intelligence tome.
Comments in how customizing it would be helpfull,too.
Make sure it's leakless.
Thx again,and of course +rep!:smile:

Level 9
you need to be creative when using other's system to modify them to fit your needs. if you dont know how to add the recipe in as one of the incredients im speechless. About the effects, you can add whatever the hell you want with simple GUI line.

Level 15
you need to be creative when using other's system to modify them to fit your needs. if you dont know how to add the recipe in as one of the incredients im speechless. About the effects, you can add whatever the hell you want with simple GUI line.

I said these because i hoped someone could make this one,but i guess i am wrong.
Nevermind i'm trying what eleljrk suggested.Testing!
No,this is not what i am looking for...I also want the system in GUI.Any other suggestions?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.