• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A new tree tag generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Welcome to this site
I would like to introduce you all my new map "The Revenge of The Tides"
Well, the title doesn't really matter, I am just trying to figure out a cool name for this map to catch eye.
Allright, back to the topic.
This map theme is tag.Just imagine Tree Tag.
But of course, there is some characteristic that make this map different from other map.
firstly, the gameplay.
A team called the Death Force which you can consider an Ent in Tree Tag and the other team which is called the Naga force which you can consider Infernal in Tree Tag.
The Death Force which consists of Dark Knights which is really weak in the onset of the game.But, it need to kill All the Nagas before the time runs out.
How you say?
The Dark Knight need to build a spesific building to increase its power until they are capable of killing the Nagas.
AND ONE THING FOR SURE!
It is nearly impossible to kill the Nagas with one hero, you need to work as a group.
While the Nagas just need to survive until the time runs out?
They need to act a little so they can slow down the Dark Knights before they turn into some killing machine.

I think that's it.
I accept every critic and comments about this map because i wanted to improve this map and i believe that this map will shine in Hiveworkshop one day.

NB; I know that this map is a bit unbalanced and it is protected
:thumbs_up:

Attachments

• tide protect.w3x
    214.4 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.