• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A new modder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, since I do not like saying my real name in the internet, please call me by the name Rob Wilson. I'm 22 years old and a male. I am a known modder from several other forums and since last month, I've been trying to find a new game to mod. Today i've seen a member from deviant art that was a member here and upon seeing this was a modding site, I decided to join. I am yet to start warcraft 3 modding but i'll try it out and see if i find it enjoyable. :)

By the way, you can check out my deviant art too. I just joined there as well. rob-wilson.deviantart.com

Cheers.

Level 16
Hello, since I do not like saying my real name in the internet, please call me by the name Rob Wilson. I'm 22 years old and a male. I am a known modder from several other forums and since last month, I've been trying to find a new game to mod. Today i've seen a member from deviant art that was a member here and upon seeing this was a modding site, I decided to join. I am yet to start warcraft 3 modding but i'll try it out and see if i find it enjoyable. :)

By the way, you can check out my deviant art too. I just joined there as well. rob-wilson.deviantart.com

Cheers.

Welcome, I hope you experience the same fun I had with WE :p

I guarantee wc3 to be a lot easier to Mod than any other, its really fast to create what you wanted, and it gives you a lot of freedom!

Level 1
Thank you for the very warm welcome. I've been trying to make some mods of my own but as usual, things are fairly complicated at the start. I'll start reading some tutorials and see if i'll be able to learn something from them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.