• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

a minor correction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!
I just started making a model by request (--> my model shop in the request section) and ended up with this: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=028zdp. How can i fix the model's right side? I want it to look like the left side. I just made the right side in milkshape that way: Vertex (in the top task bar) --> Mirror Left <--> Right. How can i make it look exaclty like the other side? The way to correct it should be preferable in Milkshape. :wink:

Level 8
I can't give you direct help since I never worked with milkshape, but I can tell you that the TVertices are wrong, which means the UV-Mapping has not been mirrored correctly. Try looking for a way to mirror fix how the texture is applied to the vertices.

Status
Not open for further replies.