• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A map that tests if you use maphack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hey People! I just made a map that checks if you use maphack or not.
We all know that we can see something on the map that isn't there because we haven't revealed that it's gone.
And Warcraft takes that as an order to a point and not to an object. So I used this.
When you can't see anything, I created a HUGE unit which was making you unable to click the point where the dead unit was standing but only if you can see it.. Then your mission is to click on the dead unit and not on the living unit. And maphackers can only see the biiiig unit. These are my triggers:
[trigger:1:3d6346168a]INITIALIZATION
Events
Map initialization
Conditions
Actions
Unit - Hide Footman 0000 <gen>
Set NonMapHackerUnit = NonMapHackerUnit 0003 <gen>
Camera - Pan camera for Player 1 (Red) to (Position of NonMapHackerUnit) over 0.00 seconds
Visibility - Create an initially Enabled visibility modifier for Player 1 (Red) emitting Visibility across (Playable map area)
Visibility - Destroy (Last created visibility modifier)
Wait 0.50 seconds
Unit - Kill NonMapHackerUnit
Unit - Create 1 MaphackerUnit for Player 2 (Blue) at (Position of NonMapHackerUnit) facing Default building facing degrees
Set MapHackerUnit = (Last created unit)
Game - Display to (All players) the text: Your mission is to ...
Unit - Unhide Footman 0000 <gen>
Selection - Select Footman 0000 <gen> for Player 1 (Red)
Camera - Pan camera for Player 1 (Red) to (Position of Footman 0000 <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
[/trigger:1:3d6346168a]
[trigger:1:3d6346168a]CHEATER
Events
Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
Conditions
(Target unit of issued order) Equal to MapHackerUnit
Actions
Game - Display to (All players) the text: CHEATER
[trigger:1:3d6346168a]NO CHEATER
Events
Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting a point
Conditions
(Region 000 <gen> contains (Target point of issued order)) Equal to True
Actions
Game - Display to (All players) the text: YOU ARE NO CHEATER

And I attached the map

Attachments

• maphacktest_100.w3x
    18 KB · Views: 79

ventuz

V

ventuz

Tested - check your PM Ralle. I'm interested in taking participation for this mission tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.