• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

a map editor question

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, so the following is a list of what I am trying to achieve for a campaign based off of the stronghold crusader/legends games

1. the number of homes you have determines how many troops you can maintain (1 home = 10 troops)
2. food is stored in the granary the more farms you have the more happy people in your base are. Basically If Upkeep is GREEN you can train troops if Upkeep is RED you can not train any troops. this happens if your Granary is destroyed, or both your farms and Granary are destroyed.
3. Wood, Stone are Stored at the Stockpile (I need to know how to make it so that certain buildings require wood or stone or both to build). If the Stockpile is destroyed you lose all your supplies you gathered (need help on making it that way)
4. you loose when your Lord dies (its a hero you will start with but I need help making it so it does not count toward the 3 you can train). you win when all enemy lords are dead.

finally and this is likely the one that may change depending upon if it is possible to do. I need a animated Dragon Egg. it only needs 1 animation. it needs 2 have a "explosive death" which happens when the player clicks on the egg and summons their dragon. the dragon will likely be a last resort for the player if he/she is losing or a very big asset if made early. but that means that if I decide to make skirmish multiplayer maps there will be a tower or ballista that only targets air units i.e the dragon or whatever, in stronghold legends they are called harpoons. the more you have on your outer wall meant the dragon had a less chance of causing massive havoc and damage to you before the enemy laid siege.

at this point I just need to find out if,

1. if this type of system is possible for both the play and the ai
2. if their is a tutorial for it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.