• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A lot of questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I have a lot of questions about tools, I posted in this forum because nobody join in the tool sections. :lol:
:arrow: First:
How many tools to acelerate load time have in this site? I think that are 3, TOT, Inliner and Widgetizer. But, if have more, tell me!
:arrow: Second:
Everytime I try to use the TOT in my map, appears a message saying:
"Acess violation at address 0045D8C3 in module TOT.exe. Read of address 00C18000."
I want to know why this message appears and how to use certainly this tool.
:arrow: Third:
The newest version of the widgetizer is working no more in my map, the old version decreased the load time and the map size, but, the newest does nothing. Someone knows why? :?
:arrow: Last:
When installing these programs to accelerate the Load time, the order that you put them inffluence in something?

If you know the answer of any question, tell me, because the load time of my map is very big and I want much know the solution to solve this problem.

Thnx if you help me! :wink:

Level 6
I still not understanding.
The map is in the folder:
C:\Warcraft3\Maps\Best Maps\
the TOT program is in:
C:\Warcraft3\

When you use the TOT it requires to select a source and a target, the Source I put is the map in the Best Maps folder, but, what I need to put in the Select Target :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.