• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

a little something something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
a little something i made cuz i was bored :wink:

Attachments

• lawl.PNG
    lawl.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 191
Level 34
Well just because it *can* happen in real life, doesn't mean it looks good :\

I suggest you make one dead one that is fallen over all the way across the stream and the rest just standing up normally. And kill the lights D:
I think leaving the one on the right would look good. The problem with taking away the bright light, is you'll see the uglyish mountains (the tile). He made them pretty close, and the fog isn't thick enough to cover the texture to make it seem far away.

Level 5
looks like the area got bombed 10 years ago , den the trees start to grow differently towards different angles . and hive is always like tis .. nobody says good job . but good job raid btw im noob but how did u make the trees tilt at a different angle . and ...

ARE tat chickens flying?

Last edited:
Level 14
Better then my random forest for sure! I like it! +rep

Edit: oww, I just repped you and gotta spread some more love around before repping again D:

Status
Not open for further replies.