• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A.I Friendly Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Is there any AI Friendly maps to play? cause the computer shop I'm working on will be sold to some Fat ass chinese old man and there's no internet in the house, What's left is my personal Laptop, so yeah, Do you know any Maps that are good for offline play? (Custom Melee is good, tower Defense, hero defense and RPG and oh, No Anime shit maps please.)

Roland

R

Roland

How about a original and latest xherosiege? (Not fanmade fucks pls)

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I did TD once. But grew bored of it.

Attachments

• UnderSiege.w3x
    450.3 KB · Views: 40
Black Law Hills
Survival Chaos

Those are my usually to play for maps. They're quite difficult at first but once you get the hang of it, it's fun.

Also, since you want AI maps, I guess I could drop and old map which I am lazy to finish, it's an AOS with Melee twist. I don't force you to play the one I attached, but you should play the other two I mentioned above.

EDIT :
Just noticed you want hero defense, tower defense, RPG or Altered Melee. Sorry.

Attachments

• Slalom Wars.w3x
    541.6 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.