• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War2 type strategy on War3,AI maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello!
I'm a fan of the old style gameplay at war2. As i live in a remote place i don't have a fast connection to play with others. I found a very cool map Azeroth Wars Ascension 2.0version which is just what i like - the problem is that there is no AI to animate the players when i play offline. And i only can play offline:)! I am sure that among all the ambitious projects here there is something corresponding to my interest, can someone who knows more maps recommend me something? I don't want to play a RPG - i could install diablo, i would appreciate much a strategical map - like the great old war2 AI campaign melees. If there are still such type of maps please tell me about it!

May the Mana be with you

Level 1
war2.5

war2.5 ok thanks i tried it, actually on less in number but richer gold mines it can give opportunity for a good strategy game on these settings. less rush and more strategy that's the charm of such game

adding some heroes can make it also interesting. just not too much magic, leave space for working the mind, not just the agility of the fingers on the keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.