• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Hiveworkshop Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Regular Hiveworkshop tournaments is what we need!
I haven't seen anyone making this recently, so if someone is, and I am missing the thread please redirect me, and forgot about the following :).

I suggest we make a tournament exclusively for the members of Hiveworkshop, not that it is hard to become a member. But I would just like to battle you fellow hivers. I am unable to offer you any kind of prize, but a title on the hive could maybe be arranged. This way we could have challengers to the title every once in a while.

When you sign up I will match you against an opponent of your timezone and server, and you will send the replay and score to me.

None.

None

If you feel like participating just write your name (of both hive and SC2 accounts), your server, and your timezone.
(Link for timezones if you're unsure)
http://www.worldtimezone.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.