• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Heavy Duty. Post Warcraft 3/pre-WoW story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I am not really sure if this fits here, but even though I am trying to be a productive adult I still find myself falling into bouts of nerdy time wasting. I came across this subforum while in the grip of one of these nerd-states and thought I might share what is likely my nerdiest work ever.

A Heavy Duty, Table of Contents.

TL;DR: A Heavy Duty, Chapter 1.

Disclaimer ends up being pretty irrelevant anyway as I never got around to exploring the grimdarkness of Azeroth's demon apocalypse. I just didn't want to limit myself from the outset.

...but even though I am trying to be a productive adult I still find myself falling into bouts of nerdy time wasting.
I believe it's called a "hobby", and having one is healthy ;)

Anyways, I believe this is a reasonable place for this and I've already read what's in the TD;DR (but cannot read the full one atm).
I've been interested in that period myself, as it's a critical time period where much must've happened but very little is known.

Level 8
I believe it's called a "hobby", and having one is healthy ;)
Haha, alright, if you say so.

Anyways, I believe this is a reasonable place for this and I've already read what's in the TD;DR (but cannot read the full one atm).
I've been interested in that period myself, as it's a critical time period where much must've happened but very little is known.
Yeah, for me I essentially feel like it's what an amazing series of single-player RPGs could have covered bridging the gaps between Warcraft 3 and Warcraft 4... but unfortunately, as we all know, such possibilities were killed by WoW.

Status
Not open for further replies.