• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Gladiator Life

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A Gladiator Life
Created by GreenShadow

Welcome to arena!

The action takes place in an arena .Your quest is to beat the boss, which will come
after many waves of enemies.To do this you will use 6 types of heroes, each with its
own abilities.Can be played in 1, 2 or 3 players.

Screenshots:

Keywords:
battle arena, arena, hero, hero arena, heroes, multiplayer, 2 players, war, battle, gladiator, coliseum, battle heroes, a gladiator life.
Contents

A Gladiator Life (Map)

Reviews
22:10, 11th Jan 2015 StoPCampinGn00b: See my comment.
Level 21
Please improve your description
Tell us a bit more.
Add a features list that tell us stuff like how many custom items. How many hero's etc.
Also add some screenshots.
Maybe add some color and different sizes?

Level 4
When I first saw the map, I thought to myself "This could be fun and looks kinda neat", I was very wrong. Upon starting the game I saw there is nothing on the loading screen that's useful at all, also when i spawned in hero selection area, I saw no primary caster hero. My only choices were Tank, Support, DPS, or hybrids of 2. I selected "Warrior", I saw nothing special about him. all you did was take regular wc3 spells and change them up a little. You used Blademaster's Bladestorm and Critical Strike, Mountain King's Thunder Clap, and Lich's Frost Armor, along with Attribute Bonus. I found the hero very boring, nothing that made me want to play him again. When i selected him and spawned in the arena, there was absolutely nothing. I got so bored from just waiting for units that I had no clue when they would come or if they would. Only after 3 minutes into the game did i find the teleport to the shop or know of it. I found it VERY easy to just kill stuff until i got to do boss who did 150 chaos damage. I died in like 3 shots and I didn't know if i revived or not so i just left. Also you have nothing in your Quest log, no credits, help, or anything. You lack description and originality so I rate this (1/5)
Here's what I suggest doing:
  • Add description to stuff, make it so people get what to do and don't just leave moment they start.
  • Use some custom skins or models for heroes to make look better(Remember to credit:wink:)
  • Make custom spells, if you don't know how then ask for help from someone who would know or post question in proper topic on site
  • Add decor to the arena and hero selection are, like dead bodies, burning corpse piles. Just make less boring.