• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gladiators v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Gladiators

Created by D0W3R and Cosmas

The game start's in Colisuem. You are a prisoner-gladiator and wan't freedom. And one day you get proposal to fight in Colissuem arena with some beasts to death, If you'll kill all the beast you'll be free, otherwise you'll be killed by them.

Ther's are 4 different races:
Undead;
Orc;
Human;
Elf.
Every races has 4 different heroes with different skills.

At the start of the game you'll get 2 items witch can't be droped.
These two items and auras can be upgraded by "Upgrade crystals" from lvl 1 to lvl 5.
To upgrade an item u have to once click on upgrade crystal and then select an item witch u wan't to upgrade.
Level 4 upgrade crystals is madable from recipe witch uses "1lvl upg crystal", "2lvl upg crystal" and "3lvl upg crystal" and recipe.
Recipe can be found in healing fountain in the center of the base.

There are 15lvl of creep waves.
For each player (not computer) aditional 8creeps per wave.
If the player leaves the game the ammaunt of incomming comming creeps will be 8less.
Every level creeps gets extremely stronger and stronger.

----------

• New Heroes tavern with aditional 16 Heroes (32 Heroes at all)
• Skill Shop
• Attributes Shop
• Terrain changes
• +1addition creep wave from bottom.
• Start using custom scripts to remove leaks.
• Changing Failed item, skill names and descriptions like "Total sword, Total bow. Wampiric aura and more......."
• Adding some Screenshots.

----------

Last changes:
• Some of triggers fixxed
• [NEW] Advanced Multiboard
• More balanced
• Reducased all of the timers
• Added new bottom wave (from now on 4waves)
• balanced some creeps
• changed incoming creeps from 9 to 8

----------

There's still no screenshots

----------

Pick your heroes carefully. No healer or tank, may be you'r reason for defeat.
Expierence is turned off.

GL & HF I hope you'll like it.

Keywords:
Gladiators
Gladiator
Glads
Glad
Survival
Levels
Level
Creeps
Creep
Wave
Wave
Heroes
Hero
Units
Unit
Contents

Gladiators v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
23:39, 25th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 16
Terrain can be improved by using other tile sets since these ones are quite plain currently by the way you've used them. You could add hills by using the terrain deformation tools. The description has a few typo's such as : arr and wan't, they should be replaced with are and want. Some screenshots in the description will be nice, here's a list of BB Codes to help you.

Level 9
You can add screenshots, the goal of the game, maybe if there's a difference between single and multiplayer, what type of heroes you have, some information about what makes your map different from others (custom systems/items/spells/heroes). Also if your English isn't that great you should ask someone else to write it.

Level 2
Your english is decent(from the way I look at it ).Even if this is your first map and you attached a notice there for us to not tell you to improve your description , it is still unforgiven as the rating of your map is affected by your description

I will test this map right away

Level 2
Why everyone want description, more text? It's game not a book, download and play not read!

Description is one of the most important aspects in rating a map . If the description is plain and unintresting it wouldn't attract more players . There is a reason why hive made up a rule about description , it is a way of promoting your map making it sleek and stylish and somewhat useful . Using this method , it shows that hive only allows decent ( leakless and creative) maps to exist in it's database . If these kind of things are not applied , people might just think "what is the use of hive when we already have epicwar?".

Level 18
The game starts in Coliseum. You are a prisoner and you want freedom. And one day you get a proposal to fight in Coliseum arena, with some beasts,which you must fight them till your last drop of your blood.If you kill all the beast you'll be free, otherwise you'll be killed by them.

about map

Races:
Undead
Orc
Human
Elf
----------
Heroes
4 mages
4 rangers
4 tanks
----------
Items
All items can be upgraded, by Upgrade crystals (1-4).
----------
Levels/creeps
15 levels
For each player additional 9creeps per wave
----------
Other information
pick carefully your heroes
If there is no healer or tank , it might me your reason of defeat
Experience is turned off, but you'll get skills to upgrade your gun(lol gun?).

someone else please fix my typos i hope...(i fixed it i guess, but i'm not really a professional english speaker)

Level 22
Review by Ironside
----------------------

Positive features:

- Has a quest menu
- Has a multiboard

Negative features:

- Bad terrain
- Heroes should have spells
- Lacks more heroes and items
- It's quite boring, all you do is fight the creeps, add some events

Additional Information / Conclusion:

Pretty much a normal survival game, at least add spells to heroes.

Rating: 1.5/5
Vote for:
Rejected