• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A flash in the dark "Day"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
The next Sunday 6.7.2014 I will put all my efforts to the campaign once again by hosting an event. Come and join to my livestream channel and see me making the campaign in real time. You can chat with me and other players just about anything linked to the campaign.

The event starts from 12:00(+2 GMT) and ends 22:00 or until the next minor version is released. There will be a few break but I have reserved the whole day for the event. You can join whenever you feel like it.

Let's have fun just like in the old times.

http://www.livestream.com/aeroblyctos

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Sounds interesting. Is livestream.com better than twitch btw? Twitch has 30 sec delay which sucks :( can't interact with chat

Level 37
Perfect. This sounds quite good:)

Oh yea.

This is so weird... I dunno, I guess I'm just new to the whole "livestream" phenomenon. So we basically just log in and... watch you mod?

Good luck, regardless.

Something like that, but you can communicate with me and others guys. I can show something and play awesome music which I have been praised in the past. It's little like watching someone else to play(I mod & play). Youtube has tons of that kind of videos.

Sounds interesting. Is livestream.com better than twitch btw? Twitch has 30 sec delay which sucks :( can't interact with chat

I have not used Twitch but livestream has worked so far perfectly. Only one downside is that I can't go to fullscreen with Warcraft 3. The thing doesn't support all games, but at least windows mode works.

Status
Not open for further replies.