• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A few ORIGINAL RoC UNPROT maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Here's what I have...

2nd Age 8.0
4th Age Revamp V4

Here's what I need:

BFME 6.4 G SE
War Of The Jewels 8.0
Quenta Silmarillion v3.0

These maps need to be original and unprotected. That means I need them with units on the map, GUI/MUI and JASS (if used), and no missing unit data.

If anyone has these, please let me know via PM.

Level 5
All the roc custom maps usualy protected, even the campagn one,so if he, request 'unprotected one' he will get a 'de-protected' one, unless he pm-ed by the creator...

I did not ask for deprotected maps, I asked for maps that are unprotected with units on the map originally (IE , NOT Deprotected, because deprotecting removes units and other stuff from map in world editor)

Now that I've actually checked out these maps that are mentioned, they are indeed protected.

So in that case, Lone should ask the original authors themselves about getting non-protected versions, or at least some scripts and settings from it.
And if they say no or don't respond, then he (and his helpers) should leave the maps alone.
And cracking the maps's protection (aka de-protecting) will not make the maps open source, so doing this will violate the site's rule.

Level 17
I usualy find an os map by just see their name, like drakonia orpg, the 'o' in front of rpg, make the rpg is open source, open role playing game, but dont judge by the name 'orpg' many map use orpg as their sufixxes,
And dan van ollhus, thanks for your agreement!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.