• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A defineing Model character for "The Dark Cloud RPG ", high resolution models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Some of you may have seen a project in the map devolopment section called " The Dark Cloud RPG "

Hoping to be a revolutionary RPG, using High resolution models, i was planning on creating a game that felt very realistic. I am going through numerous plans to adjust certain things with certain maps, but let me get straight to the point.

- I am looking for a modeler, someone to create a HIGH RESOLUTION Hero.
At the bottom is a screenshot of what i intend for him to look like, or just as the base of high resolution. Think of guild wars. They have high resolution characters, and thats whati am aiming at.

- It will be a big file size, and it will take a while i assume. But I hope someone could help me in creating such a revolutionary model, that may one day be used by EVERYONE, since everyone now a days is looking for very high quality models.

Credits, and your place in the map will go to whomever takes up this task =) Ohh and lots of love lol

Attachments

• High resolution Warrior.jpg
    High resolution Warrior.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,267
Status
Not open for further replies.