• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

A archer spell help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi all
I tried to make the skill myself but i am horrible making it look good(with visual effects and such)
So i decided to ask for help with this spell

The idea would be something like this, it's a spell for a archer
He put the arrow in the bow and ready the arrow(like a normal attack)
at the moment the arrow is goin to be launched, he hold the attack
Sem_t_tulo.png

like this, ready to launch the arrow
Then, some auras apear, as if charging the arrow with some magic, and after not too long, 2-2.5 second, he launches the fire very fast at the enemy. When the arrow reach the mob, it "explodes" creating a wind aura around the creature and making some "wind slashes" on the enemy for a few seconds dealing alot of tiny damages, as if the arrow was charged with wind magic.
It has to be MUI

Anyone up for the task? Or is there any spell that look like it already and i didn't see it even tough i looked at pretty much every spell in the hive?

Thanks in advance.

Level 1
Something like that, but the arrow don't go straight. It follow the selected target. And after it reach the target it start a DPS effect (like a poison), but with wind effects

Level 1
That is exactly what i wanted. :D
Sometimes you use trigger editor so much you forget about the basics ^^
Thanks alot, now i can keep working on my map :D

Status
Not open for further replies.