• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBlackHole

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Was drawing a Tornado and I made a Vortex,which I renamed in Black Hole.
100% freehand, except some filters to make it better.

All credits to me.
Please rate, leave comment and if you need an Icon i'm here.
The Autocast/Disabled Autocast incoming in 5 mins.

Keywords:
Black Hole, Black, Hole, Spell, Ability, Enigma, Dark, Darkness
Contents

BTNBlackHole (Icon)

Reviews
16:55, 16th Oct 2008 Hawkwing: Changes were not made.

M

16:55, 16th Oct 2008
Hawkwing: Changes were not made.

Level 30
Yes, your icons seem to be at a very good quality.
A bit off-topic: I suggest you to superimpose a link to your request thread on your signature, at the moment your offering of making icons is one of a lot...
Afterwards you post (hopefully useful things) in the forums to make advertisement for yourself.

I will give you a starting aid: +1 reputation.

Last edited:
Level 6
Oh thank you so much:cute:, that was the kind of feedback I was looking: encourage and +rep!
Thanks again, you're a nice person. Also keep looking at my avatar, I'm going to change it with a self-made one. Well icon was too:grin:, but what a Turtle has to do with a summoner? :wink:
Thanks, thanks again. I will do like you said, I'll include the link to the thread in my signature.