• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Maul 1.7d Shippuuden-Protectd

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Septimus
A protected, multilayer map that combines the original idea of a maul with the popular manga and television series Naruto!

Map features:
1.Over 25 custom models and icons

2. A "-myArea" function which ensures that no one will be able to build out of there designated zones. (Example- Player red builds a tower in player blues spot, player blue may type "-myArea" which will destroy all of player red's towers)

3. 5 creep spawning points

4. Multiple Custom Sounds

5. 32 rounds as well as 4 bonus rounds if you have the skill :p

6. 20+ towers... More will come don't worry

7. 5 different races to choose from

All credits for models, explination of the "-myArea" trigger, and all of the change logs are located in the quest menu in game.

Thank you for playing Naruto Maul!!!!

Keywords:
Naruto, maul, Naruto Maul, Shippuuden, Naruto Maul Shippuuden
Contents

Naruto Maul 1.7d Shippuuden-Protectd (Map)

Reviews
15:18, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Missing originality, better tooltips, hotkeys, smaller size and proper description, Rejected.

M

15:18, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Missing originality, better tooltips, hotkeys, smaller size and proper description, Rejected.

Level 2
wow chalkie ur a noob this map is great for 1 person and ive been making maps for a long ass time and i highly dought u can make a better map than this. Talk is cheap

Ok Aaron, before you start flaming you need to take a few seconds the relies somethings...

1. The posts i made were two months prior to the latest updates, so there for he may have been able to fix some of the issues i stated.

2. For someone that has been making maps for a "long ass time" you took your time to find one of the biggest (If not the biggest) Warcraft 3 resources community.

3. You claim to make to make maps yet you have not contributed to the community besides this flame and a "hi...." post.

4. You say "Talk is cheap" well I'm sorry but so is your spelling and if you do use that level of spelling in your maps they would not be worth bragging about.

Level 1
As for students:
3rd hokage is transparent, tenten is transparent, sasuke 2nd curse seal is transparent. You cant even select the towers. "Bounty upgraded" did nothing, monsters still gave just 1 gold. At wave 5 or so I basically had all different towers and there was nothing new. Naruto is waaaaaaay overpowered and is the only tower you need, mazing isn't even required as his attack speed is just wack.
Oh and I'm pretty certain that "Kurenai" isn't a student?

"Bad Guys" couldn't even fend off half the units in their lane with their basic towers while I just needed a single sakura tower. Definitely balance issues and hardly any originality. I don't even want to go back and try the other classes cause I got bored so fast I just quit.

I apologize if this sounds harsh but sadly you can't just take a map template and add custom skins and expect people to be blown away : /