• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Shippuuden

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Naruto Shippuuden (Map)

Reviews
12:24, 14th May 2008 Firelord213: Ok the members below say you have hentai , And I see absolutely no way too understand the map. [-]No information is given about what to do. [-]Map is protected and NO information is given. [-]You need to work ALOT...

M

12:24, 14th May 2008
Firelord213: Ok the members below say you have hentai , And I see absolutely no way too understand the map.
[-]No information is given about what to do.
[-]Map is protected and NO information is given.
[-]You need to work ALOT more with maps please.

Level 7
Slayer you blind one :D It says 10000=10,000=10k kb :D And 10000 kb=10 mb. The max online map size is arround 4mb.

Don't correct me with PRECISE numbers plz :p The point staysm and yeah: cant believe this isnt banned yet.