• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

9 year old argues with mom on xbox live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey I'm just an old member of the community from 8 months back. Anywho I just posted on the front page (about the WoW company in China) and I thought I'd treat the forums with some of the old stuff I used to send. Getting to the point, this movie has been on the net for some time and my friends where actually talking about it a while back. I was doing a google search and I found it just now. After watching this I think that parents should be allowed to beat their children with giant fire-hydrants. Here you go...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7153152098207965240

There's a description of the movie on the right side of the page.

EDIT: Warning-This kid has a bad bad bad potty mouth.

Level 12
Yep, saw this while browsing google videos. I laughed my ass off. No wonder why I don't play on Xbox Live.

And hmmm... he'd like chocolate milk for tournaments? So much for 9 nine years old.

To be quoted: I didn't believe 9 year olds play Xbox Live and laughed at it like a joke. But it was true. =(

Level 13
Wow man..I swear if I had a kid who talked to me like that id lay his @$$ out. But that just shows you how kids are today..Its a poor job of parenting sadly..they're not bringin the kids up right anymore. Man if i did somethin like that my dad would beat tha hel...well..hed rough me up :wink: haha

Status
Not open for further replies.