• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

4Questions: Temporary hit point gain / avatar bar / TempSTR,AGI,INT gain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am trying to make a buffer spell. It will rise your HP for a limited time. Then your hp will go down.

I tried avatar but I dont want to change "Level Bar" with that "Blue time prooooçggress bar" (i dont know what you call it)

So..

I tried to make an item to give temp MaxHitPoints. But i cannot see the item picture (I give icon picture). It raised my Hp, tough.
I give it a hotkey and pressed it but nothing happend.
I tried to do 3 levels and succeded but It doesnt give more Hp when leveled up. Just The first level's hp (ex, lvl1) 300hp lvl2) 400hp lvl3) 500hp).

plus..

I also want to give temprory STR,AGI,INT. Is there a way to do it with "Stat bonus" ? Is there a way to make it castable spell? For example if i give it "Duration - Hero - 10 seconds" Will it work (sorry but i cannot check it right now, my computer needs format to run WorldEdit again).

Last Question;

There is a spell that levelsUp your upgrade. Is it possible to make smth with that? like i give all heros "Human XXX upgrade" (cant remember the name, it was like horseshoe, it raises maxHp) and cast that spell for a duration. When the spell efect lasts, your hp will drop?

Thanks for your answers..

Level 17
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Your Ability
    • Actions
      • Custom script: local unit u = GetTriggerUnit()
      • Custom script: call UnitAddAbility( u, 'AIl2' )
      • Custom script: call UnitAddAbility( u, 'AIs6' )
      • Wait 10.00 game-time seconds
      • /Remove the abilities
I used a local for MUI, although if you don't need it to be, you could just use a global to stay 100% GUI.
AIl2 = Item Life Bonus(Greater)
AIs6 = Item Strength Bonus(+6)
So, adjust the fields to your needs.
To find the raw data of an ability, open up Objector Editor, Hit Ctrl+D then look at the set of 4 characters, if they is 8(a colon separating them) look at the first numbers, before the colon.

Level 3
I just wanted to make it without any trigger codes. Because, When you make a trigger with help of trigger codes, there is always stm happens that ruins gameplay.

Nevertheless, thanks for your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.