• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

4 Tauren Buildings Model request. (tepees and Turrets, (Images for an idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Alright, i have looked through other posts, and i cant find anything that i'm looking for, But i have read on what people want and dont want in a request, so i will make this really detailed. (I AM new to this site, And i havent really helped out much, I just got into W3 Map making, and i have joined thehelper, and done some help there, if that makes any difference)

What i want are Tauren Buildings, For a All tauren Race, I'm making a campaign.

I would like one to work as a "barracks" to create Units, some upgrades, and to look something like this:
ta03.png

This one is probably going to just be a Doodad, so its not really needed if you don't want to make it, But its pretty much a small tent for the tauren:

ta01.png

A (also not needed but would like to have for quests) Doodad Tauren water well.

Wildmane_Waterwell.jpg

What one you go with doesn't matter much to me, any one of them is fine, but my advice, it would be a lot easier to just make the first one i mentioned, without the tauren on the inside, just black boxes,

Team Colors, Icons (custom OR already used but fitting), A "doing something" (building a unit, researching a skill, etc), And a building/death animation would be absolutely amazing. but not necessary.

If you have any Suggestions, "Blah would be a better Tepee idea" "How about if the 'Barracks' hut looked more like blah" "Not enough info on Blah, What do you need exactly" Would be very welcome,

If you don't want to do all of the models, and only some, or even just one, it would still be great.

And if this all seems like WAY to much to waste time on for some newbie who hasn't even hit the 100 posts, Then maybe i can do something in return, I am a Graphics design, a website design, Musician, Writer (i can right for RP things), I have plenty of useful skills, But i cannot make W3 models due to lack of programs, animation skills, and general 3D skills, Just give me a list of what you think i can do for you, and i will let you know what i can do.:thumbs_up:

---EDIT--- No need for the totem tower.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.