• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skin- In dire need of a very good Tauren skin for Campaign!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I need a skin for a Tauren (Or if you really prefer a Tauren Chieftain) that is themed towards magma/fire and has like charred black skin or magma viens running through him as well as any other touches you would think that would look nice, I need him for a signle player campaign so size really doesn't matter unless he has a REALLY HUGE file size. For reference here are the abilitys he has in case you want to know.

Devistating Strike (Innate Crit Strike type ability)
Feral Aura (Damage increase Aura)
Crimson Lightning (Direct Damage spell)
Fiery Blessing (Single target super non combat heal)

(I know there are some Tauren Chieftain Skins but I would really prefer that it would be just a Tauren and and I really don't like the skins that have been submited so far, I checked them all)

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated and all credit for skin would be directed strait towards you if you wish it to be.

Many thanks, -Telfis.

Edit:I also need a matching Icon for him please, many thanks.

Level 1
That is preety close to what I want but it also has many problems.

I want the Totems, and when I did use it the totems reappeard I guess a problem with the alpha'ing (I have no idea I'm tottally newb at this) and they reappear completely unskinned. And from what I can tell there is no change to the axe, like I said I checked each and every Tauren skin. I also am not paticularly happy with the coloring of it.

I would preferably have a REGULAR Tauren skinned similar to that but with everything left intact and fully changed to a magma/charred theme and perhaps maybe flame sfx. added to the eyes, not sure if that requires modeling and if it does forget it. But you get the jist of it.

(Again I looked at all the Tauren and Tauren Chieftain skins and really didn't like any of them)

Again, anyone willing to help it would be greatly appreciated and you will get full and due credit in my map which will be very good!!

I will even send you a copy when it is finished if you want..also I don't care if this (Just a skin)takes as long as a month to make as long as I know someone is working on it and it turns out very nicely.

Level 1
Thanks for doing that, I appreciate it. I haven't seen any of your other skins so I have no idea as to what your skill level is. But do your best and take your time I am in no hurry I just want to know that progress is being made.

Thanks, -Telfis.

Status
Not open for further replies.